Sunday 4 October 2015

Introducing... The Cherry Tree Gang!


Exciting news, everyone!

For the past few months, I've been working on a brand new series of children's stories, called Seven Days With The Cherry Tree Gang.  The series follows a week in the lives of four new characters: Jack and his younger brother Henry, plus their friends Milly and Flo.

From Monday to Sunday, we'll follow the four friends as they turn every day into an adventure.  From turning detectives in order to solve a mystery, to meeting a famous popstar, life is never dull when The Cherry Tree Gang are around!

I'm thrilled to say that Seven Days With The Cherry Tree Gang is now almost complete and ready to be released for Amazon Kindle.  There are just a few little bows to tie up neatly, before I unleash it on the world!  If you're already itching to get your hands on a copy, keep checking back, because this is where you'll hear first - the very second the book is ready for download, I'll be posting another special update right here, so keep those eyes peeled...

As you know, writing is more than just a hobby for me.  It's an absolute passion and I can't wait to share the fruits of this most recent labour with all of you.

Don't worry, I'll still be writing my weekly free bedtime stories for the time being and I'll be keeping this blog updated with my regular rants and reviews, too, but I can't wait for you all to meet Jack, Henry, Milly and Flo and I hope you and your little ones will love them just as much as I do!

Thanks to everyone who reads this blog for their continuing support.  I would never have found the confidence to put this book together and go down the self-publishing route if it wasn't for you lovely lot!

So, if you're a fan of my weekly bedtime stories, keep your ear to the ground.  The Cherry Tree Gang will be here very soon!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.